Anime mp3's
Anime Ratings
Anime Wallpaper

Anime Links
Free Email
Check My Email

Link to this site

October 01, 2014, 08:14:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Just upgraded to the newest SMF. If you have any problems send me a PM - Ice.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sarah Palin is a Stupid Whore  (Read 2538 times)
Lady Macbeth
MODel Citizen
The ModHand
Brutal Gladiator

View Profile
« on: November 03, 2008, 11:38:27 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eg1vIeuQT1s

I don't think I'll get much argument on that here, but this shocked me when Saku-chan told me about it.

Even if my husband wasn't a scientist, I still pay enough attention to know that fruit flies are an incredibly important genetic model.

From Wikipedia (yeah, I know, but it was the quickest reference):

About 75% of known human disease genes have a recognizable match in the genetic code of fruit flies (Reiter et al (2001) Genome Research: 11(6):1114-25), and 50% of fly protein sequences have mammalian analogues. An online database called ****phila [1] is available to search for human disease gene ****logues in flies and vice versa. Drosophila is being used as a genetic model for several human diseases including the neurodegenerative disorders Parkinson's, Huntington's, spinocerebellar ataxia and Alzheimer's disease. The fly is also being used to study mechanisms underlying aging and oxidative stress, immunity, diabetes, and cancer, as well as drug abuse.
Jeff B
.:ORBLITERATED:.
Brutal Gladiator

ffffffffuuuuuu

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2008, 12:28:12 PM »

tomorrow is the day we can collectively tell her to gtfo my government.  you aren't welcome here, ****** (i just used some asterisks because the words to describe her haven't been coined yet)

------------------------------

marka
freakY minioN gaL
Brutal Gladiator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2008, 01:44:36 PM »

Subject line "Sarah Palin is a Stupid Whore": :lol

"Darn those scientists confounding our politics again." You betcha.
Mendoza
almost CT! minioN
Gladiator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2009, 04:42:57 PM »

Man i dont care if this is an old thread this is the first time ive seen the title and I just did a double take when i saw it.

So so true.  Id say she sets women back a few years, but really she sets humans in general back quite a while.

"From the borderland we come, a hybrid, neither one nor the other, but we are the future"
Mestizo Pride
Lady Macbeth
MODel Citizen
The ModHand
Brutal Gladiator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2009, 06:34:28 PM »

I'm pretty sure she sank McCain's campaign. He might have really had a shot at the Presidency if he hadn't chosen her for VP.
indigo0086
Does my junk look big?
Brutal Gladiator

One day cock of the walk, next a feather duster

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2009, 06:39:18 PM »

Funny thing is that if he had won he could have made her as invisible as he possibly could.  A vice-president's job is whatever the president wants it to be.  You just wouldn't have known the past 8 years because Bush let the Dickster convince him that he can make up his own job titles.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: